Pop Up Yoga Studio
Pop Up for a class in person and online.
Pop Up Yoga Studio is the experience of Yoga, Meditation, and Holistic Health classes and workshops held regularly in beautiful locations primarily around southern California, but we will pop up anywhere in the world.
Classes are also available Online for your convenience. Subscribe to the YouTube channel.
Join the Facebook Community.
Want to host a Pop Up Yoga Studio class?
Please check the event calendar for the current class schedule. You’ll experience Therapeutic Yoga and Meditation to reduce stress and remind the body how good it was designed to feel. Return to Wellness.
Preparation for classes:
- Arrive 10 minutes early to complete a student release waiver and set up for class.
- Bring your yoga mat, yoga props, and a bottle of water.
- Wear sunblock and a hat, if necessary.
Basic Yoga and Meditation classes are $15. Ticket prices may be higher for premium events that include a glass of wine, keynote speakers, art supplies, etc.
Pop Up Yoga Studio’s 5-class punch card may be purchased for $60 and redeemed at any event throughout the current year. Cardholders are “VIP members” and may select that ticket option in the event calendar.
Thank you for your support. Please sign up for the monthly newsletter subscription to receive information, updates, and promotions.
Holiday Self-care Workshop at Capability Ranch (by donation)
December 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:15 pmFree
Tracy Aleksic with Pop Up Yoga Studio will be hosting this yummy donation-based workshop on December 16th from 2-4:15 p.m.
Give to yourself so you can give generously to others this holiday season.
This class is for all levels. No experience necessary.
You will experience a luxurious Yin Yoga practice outdoors on your yoga mat, followed by a 20 minute guided Deep Relaxation practice, and a walking meditation around the vineyard at Capability Ranch.
- arrive 10 mins. early to sign a waiver and set up your space for practice
- bring a beach towel to lay under your mat
- bring your yoga props: a yoga mat, 2 pillows, 2 throw sized blankets, and a strap/cloth belt
- water bottle
- comfortable clothes and closed-toe walking shoes
Please R.S.V.P. below