It’s a busy world we live in today, with increasing demands on employers and employees alike. We work long hours, often hunched over a computer. We skip meals, keep a phone glued to our ear, and rarely leave our workspace for a break. Before long, these work habits begin to take their toll on our bodies and minds in the form of stress, tension and sickness. And while a mild amount of stress can help us meet deadlines, too much stress, or constant stress, can interfere with numerous physical and mental abilities. How we respond to stress can have a significant impact on our total health. Yoga can remove stress from the body and mind.
Corporate Yoga Has Many Benefits:
- Employees that are happy and full of energy, and as a result, more productive
- Decline in stress-related sick occurrences
- Improved concentration, decision-making skills and ability to multi-task
- Improves employee alertness and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relief of head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion
- Better customer service
- Enhanced employee attitude and outlook
- Improved focus
- Enhanced creativity
- General well-being in the workplace which reduces employee turnover
The Wealth of Health:
Recent research indicates that companies who offer yoga and wellness program to their employees reduce their annual health insurance premiums, and thereby improve their bottom line.customize a class to best fit the needs of your company and employees.
I will provide the expertise and the experience. You provide a classroom space (common spaces include gyms, conference rooms, larger offices, rooftops). If you would like to purchase yoga mats for your space, please let me know.